The Andersons intern experience offers you an opportunity to attain valuable experience working in real-time business situations for an industry-leading, publicly traded company.
Through networking and hands-on experience, you will gain exposure to upper level management while learning about The Andersons, our culture, and our career opportunities.
Whether you are working within our corporate headquarters in Maumee, Ohio, or at one of more than 100 other locations, we are committed to investing in your development.
- Accounting and Finance
- Commodity Merchandising
- Corporate Communication
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Three- to five-month program
- Establish and achieve specific goals
- Attend meetings and assist on projects
- Participate in a final presentation to your manager, senior managers, and the Corporate Leadership Team
- Competitive wages
- Mentorship program
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to learn about multiple different lines of business
- Summer internship: January 31
- Fall/Winter/Spring internship: rolling
Please note: To be considered for an internship, you must be working toward at least a bachelor's degree and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
During my internship at The Andersons, I have met so many incredible people and have greatly enhanced both my skills and my knowledge. My manager, mentor, and co-workers have all been very supportive, kind, patient, and hands-on in their approach to guiding me throughout the internship. The Andersons is a company full of people who genuinely live out the organization’s Statement of Principles. I have grown as an employee, student, and individual in my time here and I am very grateful for this experience.